when i picked him up from school he had a little necklace around his neck with a plastic tooth hanging on it and in that little tooth box, was his tooth! he said "mommy, it didn't even hurt. mrs. jackson just pulled it right out!"
so he got his tooth put in his tooth box at home and got it ready for the tooth fairy, after he dumped the box and lost his tooth for about 5 minutes! that was fun! it was like looking for a needle in a haystack!



this morning he woke up and started eating breakfast and didn't even say anything about his tooth. i said "bronson did the tooth fairy come last night?" he said, i forgot to look!
lo and behold the tooth fairy did come. she brought him a dollar bill, 4 quarters and a letter!
he was excited!
this is what the letter said:
GOOD MORNING BRONSON,
LAST NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE FAST ASLEEP, I QUIETLY ENTERED YOUR ROOM, LOOKED UNDER YOUR PILLOW AND FOUND SOMETHING. SOMEONE IN LANCASTER TOLD ME YOU HAD RECENTLY LOST A TOOTH AND THEY WERE RIGHT! WHAT A FINE TOOTH IT WAS TOO. NOT MANY BOYS IN MISSOURI HAVE SUCH FINE TEETH. IT WILL SURELY BE ONE OF THE BEST IN MY COLLECTION.
NOT ALL BOYS AND GIRLS IN LANCASTER GET A LETTER FROM ME, BUT SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU, AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN, SAID THAT YOU MIGHT REALLY ENJOY A NOTE FROM THE REAL TOOTH FAIRY.
LOSING A TOOTH IS A SPECIAL TIME FOR A YOUNG PERSON LIKE YOU BRONSON. IT MEANS YOU ARE GROWING UP AND SOON WILL HAVE NEW ADVENTURES IN FRONT OF YOU.
PART OF GROWING UP MEANS TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR TEETH. THAT MEANS BRUSHING EVERY DAY AND EATING THE RIGHT FOODS. IN APPRECIATION FOR LEAVING ME SUCH A FINE TOOTH, I HAVE LEFT YOU A SPECIAL SOMETHING TOO! I HOPE YOU HAVE FAIRY NICE DAY TODAY!
YOUR SECRET FRIEND,
THE TOOTH FAIRY
LAST NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE FAST ASLEEP, I QUIETLY ENTERED YOUR ROOM, LOOKED UNDER YOUR PILLOW AND FOUND SOMETHING. SOMEONE IN LANCASTER TOLD ME YOU HAD RECENTLY LOST A TOOTH AND THEY WERE RIGHT! WHAT A FINE TOOTH IT WAS TOO. NOT MANY BOYS IN MISSOURI HAVE SUCH FINE TEETH. IT WILL SURELY BE ONE OF THE BEST IN MY COLLECTION.
NOT ALL BOYS AND GIRLS IN LANCASTER GET A LETTER FROM ME, BUT SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU, AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN, SAID THAT YOU MIGHT REALLY ENJOY A NOTE FROM THE REAL TOOTH FAIRY.
LOSING A TOOTH IS A SPECIAL TIME FOR A YOUNG PERSON LIKE YOU BRONSON. IT MEANS YOU ARE GROWING UP AND SOON WILL HAVE NEW ADVENTURES IN FRONT OF YOU.
PART OF GROWING UP MEANS TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR TEETH. THAT MEANS BRUSHING EVERY DAY AND EATING THE RIGHT FOODS. IN APPRECIATION FOR LEAVING ME SUCH A FINE TOOTH, I HAVE LEFT YOU A SPECIAL SOMETHING TOO! I HOPE YOU HAVE FAIRY NICE DAY TODAY!
YOUR SECRET FRIEND,
THE TOOTH FAIRY
when i read the letter to him, he wanted to know who told the tooth fairy he would want a letter! i just ignored him and went right on reading:)




4 comments:
Awesome way to start the day....some day my kids will go through that! I hope they aren't in college, it might be a little hard to be the tooth fairy then!
I love how kids get so excited out of the small things in life!! Olivia could hardly wait, she just lost her first tooth too.....which reminds me I was going to blog about that!
How cute! Losing teeth always brings such excitement! Better start saving up those quarters...
great job with the letter--he ought to feel even MORE special! :)
Post a Comment