Monday, May 4, 2009

me and prayer

guys, i just need some prayers!

i have several things going on right now that i can't seem to figure out.

i am trying to drop it at God's feet and let him deal with it, but it is a very hard thing for me to do.

do you ever just wanna sit down and have a BIG FAT CRY??? well that is what i want to do right now!

so please, just pray for me......

6 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I LOVE you Bree Shaw....praying for you

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

sometimes you just gotta sit down and have your big ole cry while praying. love you & praying for you...

Lord God, please just bless Bree this instant. Help her to feel Your presence surrounding her. Wrap her in Your love and give her peace in her heart. Take from her hand the things she struggles with and show her how to give it all to You.
Amen.

Cindy said...

We all love you and are thinking of you.....God throws us curve balls and we have to take and deal with them the best we can! Loves and hugs and prayers!

Erin said...

Sending prayers your way! Hang in there! I don't know what's going on for you, but I sympathize with the struggling to turn it over. Just remember, even when we think we're the one in control, we never are...HE is!

Corin said...

I have trouble turning things over too. All I can say is when I do turn things over I feel so much better and things work out. I'll be praying for you.

Shonya said...

Praying for you right now, friend! Go ahead and cry, btw, while you're letting go of your own will and seeking God's will. :)