Kennedy Elexis Gregory entered the world at 8:02 pm on May 26, 2009
She weighed 6 lbs 11 ounces and was 20 inches long
She has lots of strawberry blonde hair
Congrats to the proud parents, Brad & Holly and the proud grandparents, Randy & Dolores Sayre!
this is the first of 3 baby girls that are going to be born within the next couple of weeks! so stay tuned.... babies galore!
my cousin, Amanda and her husband, Matt are going to be having their baby in August. They are not finding out what it is. I think it is a boy. With all the girls that are being born, they need a boy to chase after! Amanda had her drs appt today and the heartbeat was 145, the babies head is down and moving LOTS! So what do you guys think? boy or girl? lets start a guessing game on here.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I'm feeling a girl...don't know why. But don't go with my feeling...b/c I felt a boy for my own child and was soooo wrong!
GIRL!!!
Hi Bree--I'm not very good about getting to fb these days. Jason thinks it is the dumbest thing ever, so I doubt you ever see him on there. Here's my blog. http://adbeckerlife.blogspot.com/ Just a bunch of nonsense! I'll defintely tell Jason you said hi & I'll have him check out your blog. I look forward to reading it! Take care! amy
I'm thinking boy but I am the worst ever at guessing. Ask Andrea she's always right about these things.
I think boy, I totally believe in the heartbeat thing.....
Thats wonderful. I remember my son use to pick flowers for me.
Post a Comment