Saturday, May 9, 2009

Headed South

some of the guys from jared's work are headed south to help out where a tornado went through. they left this morning at 7 and won't be home for 5-7 days.

don't you just love how my husband had to try and hide behind norm? the guys really didn't want us to take their picture, but we finally got them to!

so please add these guys to your prayer lists that they have safe travels and safety while working down there!

we have a very busy week coming up. today is just as crazy. 2 ball practices and a birthday party. next week we have 3 ball practices, track and field day and i have to take braylon to the dr for his tonsil check up. he is still not feeling the greatest, so hopefully he will be on the mend soon.

better run, gotta go catch some fish at colby's birthday party:)

have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amee Jones said...

I will be thinking of you this week. I know I hate when James is gone. Don't they seem to have to go at the most hectic times?