Yesterday was Bronson's first day of summer school! He was super excited to go. We had to have a long talk that morning about not saying words like
sucks and shut up

Look at how tiny he is! Don't you just love that little strut! He definitely got his dad's walk!
I couldn't hardly wait for him to get out so I could see how his first day went. He preceded to tell me that they had to many of these...........

in his class!
I am sure some day the more girls in his class the better!
He said he didn't get his name on the board or any check marks!
He broke one of the bikes at recess!
And all in all he had a great time!
Hopefully today was just as good! If you all remember, last year his first day was great but the second day Andrea had to bring him home at noon b/c he was sad!





7 comments:
he'll be fine...girls and all! he's ready this year! glad you guys made a good choice for him and let him wait a year! now he'll be confident and ready to rock!
one of these days you will be telling the girls to watch out. One of a kind ladies man right there. You can tell it is all in the walk.
Aw it sounds like he had fun at summer school! Too bad there were so many girls, lol!
Oh man, I bet he's a riot! Wouldn't it be fun to be his teacher?! :) Send him over my way, I miss that age! :)
It makes me anxious just thinking about Levi going to school. Hope your holding up okay. Branson will be fine, he's such an outgoing kid I think he'll enjoy it once he gets in the swing of things.
He had THOSE in his class?!!?
I'm going back to school.
What a great time we will have watching him and Emma grow and learn together...makes me sad and happy all at the same time!
Post a Comment