how much i love to weed eat!
since jared is gone braxton and i are taking care of the yard. jared didn't get the yard weedeated before he left so it has been 2 weeks since it has been done and it has been driving me CrAzY!
so wednesday night i decided i would try to do it.
mind you i have never done this before.
first, i couldn't even get the stupid think started and braxton had to stop mowing to get it started for me.
yes my 10 year old is better at this than i am.
second, once i got it started it ran out of string.
i got new string in it after about 10 minutes b/c i didn't know what the heck i was doing.
THEN, i got the dumb thing started again and THEN i ran out of gas! do i know for sure what gas to put in it? nope!
so as the thunder rolls and it starts sprinkling, i decide to wait to do it.
so last night i go home and am determined to get it done!
mind you, i am lookin good in my bright pink rubber boots and my jeans that have a hole from the back pocket down to the bottom of my butt:)
i get it filled up with gas AFTER i spill half of it on my hand!
fresh string in the weed eater
extra string in my pocket for when it runs out again!
and i am off!
don't ask me how many things i hit, b/c it was too many to count.
after weed eating EVERYTHING, i have grass in my hair, on my sunglasses and all over me. my arm won't quit twitching or shaking b/c it had been vibrating for 30 minutes. AND i smell like gas!
did i love doing it?
NO!
would i do it again?
if i had to....
why didn't i just have braxton do it?
because i want to say I DID IT!
so today as i did several things i wondered why my arms were sore.
hmmmm, let me think.....
isn't that just weediciulous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL! I totally would have made Destry do it! ;) But good job, girl! (You should have called Cindy--she is almost as good as a man to call in moments like these! giggle)
Oh my gosh I needed that laugh! You are determined and I am sure your husband will appreciate..pat yourself on the back for a job well done....LOL.....I actually need to weedeat and I could not get the weedeater started and I am too stubborn to ask my husband to help me....so it will get done later....yes my arms twitch for a long time after I weedeat...I love to mow, but weedeat is not my favorite thing...
Steve would totaly agree with you. He curses everytime he weedeats but he won't let me do it. I think he figures I'm so uncordinated I'd cut off my toe or something.
Post a Comment