i learned today that my middle child has been tongue kissin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i called him and asked him if he had been tongue kissin' and he said NO! i said i heard you were tongue kissin' "A" and he just broke down in tears. so there was my answer! i know kids will be kids but he will have a big talkin to. jared said don't you remember doing that when you were a kid. and i said "as a matter of fact, i do!" i was little and tongue kissed my babysitters son under the pool table. who would have thought my son would be doing the same thing. needless to say we will be having a big discussion tonight at my house.
oh, the joys of boys! and my days are just starting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
i have to tell you, i don't ever remember tongue kissing as a child! you are soooo lucky to get to deal with this!
Oh Bree! Your post made me laugh! Glad I'm not in your shoes today!
oh my, i don't remember tongue kissing either. i'm sure my husband does though:) good luck!
Andrea- I hope your husband doesn't remember tongue kissing b/c all the kids he grew up with were his cousins....:)
oh gross...andrea, erin...this conversation is taking a turn for the worse!
Wow. Yep. Not sure where to jump in on this one. Maybe I should just say, "My husband and I may have a first cousin in common, but we are NOT cousins."
Not that we have that all cleared up, I just realized my daughter is going to High School next year. Now I'm freaked out in a whole new way. Whew!
I feel for you Bree!
Post a Comment