Thursday, December 4, 2008

1000 words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy


Can't you just see how ornery he is? It is just spilling out of him. Last night he come waltzing out of my bathroom with these 2 q-tips sticking out of his ears. He thought he was pretty funny. Then he hammed it up when I got the camera out. Gotta love em.

9 comments:

Dee said...

LOL! He's so cute!

Abby said...

LOL! It IS funny! What a cute guy!

Andrea Frederick said...

Cuz, if you didn't love him you would squeeze him until his head popped off!:)

Brooks said...

what fun! I have 4 girls and have NO idea about boys! thats a cute picture! Thanks for stopping by! I love to meet new MO bloggy friends!

The Mom Jen said...

He sure has the Christmas spirit! LOL!! cute!

Leslie said...

Boys...... I've got one of those too. A great source of entertainment!

April said...

Very cute! Makes me wish I had a boy at my house!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

What is it with kids and q-tips...mine like to try to eat them, but then again she's only 1. ;)

Former Fat Chick said...

oh the joy of boys...at least this one does not include the usual buggers, farting, burping or grossnes that most boy anecdotes (at least mine) have!