Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Take 1.........Take 2...........Take 3..............

Well here they are. Let me know what you think and which one/ones are your favorites! I am really happy with them and I think my dad did a GREAT job!
Thanks Dad!













I just had to share this one b/c look at Braylon! He is just being so ornery and I just love it:)

5 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I love them all! My favorite is the first family picture. The one by the barn is awfully cute of Braylon too....he was in a good mood that night. Thank Goodness!

Candy said...

I have to agree with Andrea, they are all good pictures. Your dad did a wonderful job on them.

Corin said...

My favorite is the first one of everybody together. That first one with you and the boys is awfully cute too.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

My fav is the first one of the whole family...the boys all have great smiles! All of them are pretty cute, though.

Cindy said...

my favorite is the first one of all of you and the last one of you and jared......the boys are all good.....okay well your dad did a great job!