it DOES make me sick to my stomach...and now i'm just sitting here and shaking my head. i have no words...no words...i'm going to bed now, with this imagine in my head...no words....
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
3 comments:
bleck--sorta makes me sick to my stomach!! Sad, oh so very sad! And just kinda gross to even think about. I mean, MY son is 12!!!! :P
it DOES make me sick to my stomach...and now i'm just sitting here and shaking my head. i have no words...no words...i'm going to bed now, with this imagine in my head...no words....
this is just WRONG! where IS the PARENTS.....i just don't get it....
Post a Comment