Four years ago today I gave birth to you. I still can't believe that you are already four. It just seems like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms and feeding you a bottle.
My, my how far you have come in the last four years.
You are a sweet, strong headed little man:)
You love to hang out with your brothers and drive them crazy every chance you get.
You are still a mama's boy. I hope this continues since how your brothers outgrew that stage a long time ago.
You enjoy going hunting with your dad, playing outside, going to Da's everyday at noon, playing with Grandma Margie and playing with anything that you can pretend has a motor.
You can sit for a long time and just push cars, trucks, diggers, etc around and play with animals and the barns.
There are days (lots of them) that your strong headedness and temper gets the best of us. You are one that will not give in easily and think that everything needs to be your way! You DO.NOT.GIVE.UP!!!! But then again our love for you just keeps growing and growing with each and every day.
I hope that you have a great year of being 4 and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us:)
Have a great 4th birthday Braylon.
Love,
Mommy




1 comment:
Ths will be so nice to have in a couple of years.
Post a Comment