skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Rusty"
Every day that I take Braylon to the babysitter he wants me to call and tell my dad to pick him up in Rusty! What kid would want to be seen in a vehicle like this?? Braylon thinks it is the best thing in the world and can not wait to get in it. This truck that we named Rusty, was my Grandad's. My dad now has the privilege of owning and driving it. I do have to say that "Rusty" is quieter than any truck in town, gets around good for how old it is and can still spin rocks.
I just love that my kids are getting the chance to ride in something that their Great Grandad owned.
Do you have any idea where the name "Rusty" may have came from????
1 comment:
That is Awsome! Only here in Cal you could get arrested for having a kid under 9 in the front seat!
Amy K
Post a Comment