Bronson was such a trooper! He laid there like a big boy and let them do the testing and then he wiggled and squirmed for 15 minutes b/c it was itching so bad. But if your back looked like his did you would have been very uncomfortable too.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Allergy testing
Wednesday we took Bronson to the allergy doctor to find out what he is allergic to. The poor kid has a lot of allergies. The doctor said he had an adult size reaction to the test and his highly allergic to several things. He is allergic to all weeds, grasses, cock roaches, dust mites, house dust and cats. He seems to think that he will develop more allergies as he gets older. He said since Bronson had so many lung problems when he was younger and now having so many allergies that he is a prime candidate for asthma. He thinks keeping him on 3 different allergy medicines a day and starting shots next week will help him tremendously and will hopefully keep him from getting asthma.
Bronson was such a trooper! He laid there like a big boy and let them do the testing and then he wiggled and squirmed for 15 minutes b/c it was itching so bad. But if your back looked like his did you would have been very uncomfortable too.

Bronson was such a trooper! He laid there like a big boy and let them do the testing and then he wiggled and squirmed for 15 minutes b/c it was itching so bad. But if your back looked like his did you would have been very uncomfortable too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
This looks terrible!!! Poor little guy! I didn't realize he was allergic to so much! Guess it's a good thing you are a 'freak' about housecleaning. :) (said in the kindest way and ignoring the little stint you had of not being yourself! ha)
ugh...poor kid. i was so worried about him today and kept asking him if he needed more medicine. pretty sure, he was like lady...let it go!
poor little guy!!! but i think sometimes it is much harder on the parent to see your kid have to go through something like this!!
I, too, have allergies and have been through the testing. Yuck!! It hurts and is VERY itchy! I will tell you that I also had allergy shots for several years and now I don't need them anymore! I still have to be careful of the food allergies and rotate my foods, but the shots are SO worth it! Trust me. Good luck Bronson. I will have good thoughts for you! Kristina
Boy have we been there. Avery is allergic to everything outside and a few things inside. The shots have been a life saver! I hope Bronson does well with them. - Laci
Post a Comment