Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Windy

I've always been told I am windy, but I didn't know I was this windy!

This weekend is the Antique fair in Memphis. Braxton's ball team is setting up shop and trying to raise money for their traveling ball team next year. They are having a pop bottle toss, duck pond and sno cones. So today on my lunch hour I blew up 84 bats! and only 4 or 5 of them didn't stay up. I blew these all up in less than an hour! Aren't I awesome?!?! Not really, the air compressor is awesome:)

So now my van smells like a big fat rubbery baseball bat! and look at how full it is!




Isn't that red baseball cooler neat? I got this so we could fill it up with water and put the ducks in there to float around. I hope it works! But the problem is, we don't have the ducks yet! Whatever happened to little miss organization?
So if you are in Memphis anytime from Thurs-Sat, stop by the STIXX tent and help them out.

1 comment:

Shonya said...

I dunno. . .I think you could've done it! :D