Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First day of school

Today was Bronson's first day of Kindergarten and Braxton's first day of 5th grade. I just can't believe how time flies!!!

I was a big girl and didn't cry:)

Bronson was sooooo excited and Braxton, he really wasn't too excited.

Braylon was sad! He really wanted to go to school too. The last picture is of him watching his brothers leave.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Poor Braylon :( I was helping to get the Kindergarteners on the bus and I think Bronson is pretty worn out. He was kind of dragging.
Annette

Andrea Frederick said...

I'm glad Bronson had a great time. I would have taken Braylon:) You wouldn't have noticed him in my zoo! Here's to a great second day!

Bree Shaw said...

annette~ he said when he got home that he was tired. he never did crash and he is going a hundred miles an hour. the very first thing out of his mouth was, "mommy, we had PE today!". so needlesss to say, PE was his favorite:)

Hayley said...

Wow! What big boys! Way to go for not crying Mom!! :)

Da Tick said...

I am glad I wasn't there. I might not have been a big boy.

Da

Shonya said...

LOL--Braylon cracks me up. And, oh, Bronson--what a cutie! Would have been fun to be invisible and follow him around all day! :)

Shonya said...

I'm tired of this post!!! :)