Help me welcome Matyson Nicole Buford to the world!
She weighed 8lbs 11 ounces and was 21 inches long.
She was born at 5:28 am on June 4, 2009.

Amy is one of my best friends. She has had some struggles with this pregnancy and they were shocked when they found out they were having a girl to add to the mix of 4 boys! She was scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow at 8 but little miss Matyson had other plans. Amy wasn't feeling too great last night at the ball game and was a little grouchy. I told her that she was ready to have this baby and it was just her hormones. So imagine my surprise when she texted me at 4:00 am to tell me that she was at the hospital and they were taking the baby at 5 b/c she had gone into labor. I rushed around and got there at 5! So I was there to help welcome her into the world. I also got to spoil her rotten and hog her for quite awhile. I just love babies!Congrats to Matt and Amy and family!




3 comments:
congratulations to all! she sure looks like a sweetheart! enjoy all the sweet "babyness" that comes with a new little love!
awww. . .she's so cute! Glad you got a little baby fix--we just have to hold them every once in awhile, don't we?! :)
I think it's great that she picked her birthday....she already has spunk!
Post a Comment