I do like the first one, too, but what about scooting the #16 at the top over to the right a little. It's throwing me off by being so close to the corner. Looks like you are well on your way to fun photo editing!
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
7 comments:
I like the first way better. Looks cool and fun--who needs to work, right?! :) And I have two posts up since you last checked--are you excited?! :)
When I say 'looks cool and fun' I mean the process of making posters and editing your pics, btw! ;)
I agree with Shonya I like the name better in the first one.
I do like the first one, too, but what about scooting the #16 at the top over to the right a little. It's throwing me off by being so close to the corner. Looks like you are well on your way to fun photo editing!
Love them both!!! How are you doing this? Do tell! I must know!! =]
And I may be going against the grain on this, but, I like the second one better! ;o)
I like the second one better....the name at the top sets the tone
Post a Comment