Here is a picture of my grandma with 2 of my boys. She is a hoot! Last year she wanted to surprise the kids and dress up as a baseball player. She even put on a tatoo:) My kids absolutely adore her. She isn't feeling the greatest these past few weeks. She really needs prayers to help heal her pain. So please add her to your prayer list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
She sounds like a super fun grandma!! Sorry she's not feeling so well - I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers...
Happy ATWT! :)
I love your grandma....i'm sorry she's sick. She sure is lucky to have all of you guys to check on her and take care of her. praying....
I think I would love her! So sweet.
♥♥♥ AWESOME GRAMA!! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ I LOVE IT ♥♥♥
Have a ☺☺☺HAPPY☺☺☺ ATWT!!
I just lost my grandma, and I just became a grandma. So it's bittersweet. I will remember your lovely one in my prayers.
Your grandma looks like loads of fun. Sorry to hear she's not well. Will add her to my prayers!
She looks adorable in her red and white!
Oh, and BTW, your plants look great! Nice Job!
You should post some of your Garage Sale finds too! I always LOVE checking out other peoples great deals!
Be Blessed,
Amy
Post a Comment