skip to main |
skip to sidebar
All that hard work has paid off
last year jared and i worked our little buttocks' off working on our landscaping. we planted 6 bushes and 3 flowering plants, put in i don't know how many stones, black paper and loads and loads and loads of river rock. it looked so nice when we got done. in the fall i planted some seeds. i can't for the life of me remember what i planted, but they are coming up now. i was so excited to see the green poking through the ground awhile back. then last night i noticed a bud on one of them and then at 6:00 this morning look what i saw, A YELLOW LILY BLOOMED OUT!!! if you know me well enough, you know i can't keep anything alive so as long as it can come and go by its self every year and not require me to take care of it, then it will live!
these are the flowering plants that i planted last year. they have been green all along and very small and then KABAM! they got HUGE and sprouted lots of color, and purple color i may add.

aren't they beautiful?! can you tell the picture is kind of foggy? that is b/c this morning it was terribly foggy when i took that picture. i think it adds a little bit of character to the picture, don't you?
5 comments:
I love flowers! IT cracks me up that you worked at a flower shop for years, but can't keep anything alive! I also love watching things come up and show their true colors!
p.s. I love your ball theme....very cute, especially the "batters."
great job! wanna do mine out front? :)
Congratulations. I'm also gree thumb chalenged so I know what an accomplishment growing flowers can be. They look great.
beautiful, great job! I vote you come do my house now! :)
Post a Comment