Tuesday, March 31, 2009

friends

why do people get all pissy and not wanna be your friend over the pettiest little things? i thought voicing your opinion was your right? i don't go getting rid of my "friends" b/c they made a comment i didn't agree with.....

6 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

no kidding...isn't there a saying about friends sticking together? I'll always be your friends!

Corin said...

I hear ya!! I have differing opinons then my friends it doesn't mean that I don't still love and respect them.

Anonymous said...

don't friends usually try to understand you?

Anonymous said...

I hate that too. If they are going to get petty with you over different views, then their friendship isnt really worth having in my opinion!
Mandie

Cindy said...

guess we are still friends over from my last comment....thick or thin, said or not said, friends stick together!

Shonya said...

ugh! I sorta hate friendships--I think they are just hard sometimes. Did you read my blog where I reviewed that book about friendship? It helped me a lot--although I STILL have a long way to go in being a better friend! Sorry for whatever is going on. I tend to go for the 'iron sharpening iron' verse and figure a good discussion, even when people disagree, is going to improve me in some way.