Friday, March 6, 2009

What does the future hold?

jared and i were discussing our kids and their futures the other night.

it is fun to wonder and guess what they will be like, what sports they will play, kind of cars they will drive and girls they will date.

jared and i both think that the boys will play all sports. not sure on braylon yet because he is so small, but we think and hope he will:)

jared and i both think that braxton will want a truck when he turns 16 and that bronson will want a mustang. every time we see a mustang bronson is in ahhh. he can pick one out of anywhere.

we think that braxton will be low key and won't want to get into much trouble.
bronson we think will be a social bug and will be "trying" us every chance he gets. braylon we think will be hard headed and won't want to listen to what we have to say, whether he thinks we are right or wrong.

we really wonder what they will do for a living. jared thinks that braxton will go to college for sure, but thinks bronson will hate school and want to go straight to work after high school. i on the other hand think bronson will love school and will go to college. time will tell for braylon:) he is just to little still to see what we think.

i think that braxton will be the one that will stick with one girlfriend as long as he can. bronson on the other hand, i think he will jump from one to the next as much as he can. he is such a charmer and can't stick to the same thing for long.

it is so much fun to "wonder". only time will tell if jared and i are even close! it will be great to look back on this blog to see what we thought.

have a great weekend! enjoy the beautiful weather!

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I often try to envision my children's futures too. All we can do is pray~ and prepare them. I think Bronson will want a sporty car too. He's obsessed:) Braylon will want something strange....that no one else has. Can't go with the crowd ya know!

Corin said...

You guys are crazy. I get very overwhelmed when I think about Levi's future. I think about all the fights I'm going to have to have with him. How I'm going to lead him down the right path. Then I decided I'll think about it later when I'm more able to handle it. I'm a one day at a time kind of gal.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'm weepy thinking about a first birthday...I'm not going down this path with you yet!!

And Braylon--hard-headed? Surely not!