and that i was!

if you can't read what that cakes says this is what it says: CURVY, PURDY and TURNIN 30!
saturday night andrea threw me a surprise 30th birthday party. all along i thought it was suppose to be vance's 30th birthday party. so you can imagine my surprise when all of my family showed up! and i even had to help decorate my own party:)
andrea did a great job planning and getting me there. she knew i would know something was up if she didn't have me help her ahead of time. so i got there at 5:00 and helped a little bit. at 6:30 she had me go downstairs and help her move some trim..... well jared was suppose to get everyone from outside to inside. but somehow he didn't. so once i was back upstairs they had bronson tell me he needed to show me something downstairs. so i go down there and he says "daddy wanted me to show you something but i don't know what he wants me to show you". hmmmm, this is when i got really suspicious! so as i went back upstairs there was alllll these people there, FOR ME!! i think counting kids and all, there were 49 people there! wow, all just for me! so thank you to everyone that helped andrea pull this one off! i am a very inquisitive person, so to pull it off was a lot of work:) there was lots of good food, lots of friends and family and presents:)
andrea~ thank you from the bottom of my heart! you don't have any idea how much that meant to me! you did an awesome job and i know that it was really tough since how i asked lots of questions:) so thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for!









4 comments:
It was a lot of fun and you're welcome! I can't believe I pulled it off...and I'm glad it's over. I think I was on mental overload and had to revive myself yesterday. All I did was sleep and watch Gilmore Girls. I had lots of help with the scheming....Heather, Amanda, Jenn, Amee, Michelle, etc.....love ya!
yay! we had lots of fun scheming on your behalf. and just want you to know, erin & i were really happy to be there...i'm not sure why we have our arms crossed and have those oh so serious looks on our faces!!
how fun! what great sneaky friends you have!!! and i LOVE that cake....hilarious!! what a great memory for all of you!!
I agree, Jenn. We must have been deep in discussion! I'm glad you had a great time Bree! It was a lot of fun and good times visiting! It's hard being a secret keeper!
Post a Comment