Friday, February 13, 2009

Excited!!!!

i am sooooo excited for our girls night out tonight! we are celebrating my birthday a week early. i am ready for a night away from my boys, as much as i love them, i do need some "me" time! we are going out to eat at napoli's and then to a movie, i think! i hope we all have a great time! i am sure we will. here is to a great weekend! happy valentines' day!



oh yeah..... look what my wonderful hubby sent me today!!! i didn't know if he would remember valentine's day since he was gone, but he proved me wrong! way to go babe!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Girl's Night Out!
And Happy Birthday!
And Happy Valentine's Day!

Hmmmm ... you sure do have a lot to be happy about!

lmt1073 said...

Girl's night out??? hmmm, i need one of those myself....

Pretty flowers!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yay! for husbands who deliver the unexpected. I never expect flowers and there were some outside my door when I got back from lunch duty!

Corin said...

I got flowers today too. Isn't it great to know that your husband took the time to think about me and order them. That's the best part to me. See ya tonight.

Andrea Frederick said...

I got a rose too! I'm so glad Jared sent you flowers...you deserve them! Can't wait for tonight!

Shonya said...

Good for you--have tons of fun!!! I"m jealous--Napolis is my FAVE restaurant! :) Let me know what movie you saw! Alan and I saw Gran Torino a while back. The language was horrible, but the rest of the movie was great!!!!! Worth seeing again, even! It had everything--comedy, drama, and great messages!

Mel Fraase said...

Awww, nice! Good job, hubby!