Monday, February 2, 2009

A smile is the universal welcome. ~Max Eastman

Smiling is infectious,You can catch it like the flu. Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.~Author Unknown

don't you just love when you wake up in the morning b/c a little one next to you is stirring and your first thought is "man, i don't want to get up?" and then you turn and look at that special little one and they just smile at you? I LOVE THAT!

i love when i hear my childrens laughter and then i laugh because their laugh is contagious.

have you ever noticed that if you smile at someone, they most generally smile back?

have you ever noticed if you are watching someone that is laughing that you most generally will laugh or smile just from watching them?

have you ever noticed that when someone is chasing you around, you laugh the whole time you are running?

have you ever noticed how happy little kids are? how they laugh and smile all the time? don't you think we should learn more from them and quit taking everything so serious?

I DO!!

just a few thoughts to ponder on this great monday!

SMILE~ it is a great day to be alive!!

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

They are happy! Laughing and skipping down the hall, even if their mean teacher is standing at the end of it:) The innocence of a child is definitely geunine!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Thanks for the reminder...I need these pick-me-ups EVERYDAY!

Shonya said...

I have one to add! Have you ever noticed how we laugh maniacally as we're zooming around on a roller coaster? I always laugh like a crazy person the whole time!