i do not know who did it. i saw it on facebook yesterday and had to share it with everyone. i watch the birthdays about 2 days a week and i don't remember seeing it so it must have been on a different day.
Too funny! You know how infrequently Alan actually laughs. . .yep, it burst out of him. They are really bright anchors, are they not?! Do you suppose they ever realized what was going on?
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
10 comments:
Very funny! I saw this the day it aired thanks to Annette and her infinite devotion to laughing bunches everyday!
oh this is soooooooo bad!!! do you know who did this?
This was worth a good laugh. Chad and I enjoyed sounding each one out. Leave it to KTVO, one thing we do not miss. Thanks for the laugh.
Laurie
i do not know who did it. i saw it on facebook yesterday and had to share it with everyone. i watch the birthdays about 2 days a week and i don't remember seeing it so it must have been on a different day.
It was on Feb. 11
Annette
Too funny! You know how infrequently Alan actually laughs. . .yep, it burst out of him. They are really bright anchors, are they not?! Do you suppose they ever realized what was going on?
why, why would they not get a clue?
oh, the joys of a small town!
they realized what was going on and were cracking up themselves by the end!
I still crack up!
Craven Morehead
you are right andrea. i noticed that yesterday too.
Post a Comment