Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LOST

this morning when i got to curves i was digging in my purse to find my wallet. you know that thing that has checks, debit card, drivers license, over $200 and everything else you can imagine. well it wasn't there.

hmmm, wonder where i put that. so i call jared. "did you get my wallet out of my purse last night when you went to the store?" NO, it wasn't in there. Oh thanks for telling me! my purse had dumped at the ball game last night and braylon had been in it, so lord only knows where it was.

as i was leaving curves i called the school, no answer! so i stop by, there is no one in the office yet. so i went into the gym to see if happened to be where i had sat. DARK! so i thought well, i will just have to feel my way around on the bleachers. but as i start walking two lights come on. i looked behind me to see who had turned them on. NO ONE! magical! as i kept walking more lights kept coming on. now that was cool! so i go up on the bleachers and get on my hands and knees and WA LAH, there it is! whew!!!

didn't those janitors do a good job cleaning the bleachers last night?

thank you GOD!!!

12 comments:

lmt1073 said...

whew! that was luck!!! I know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach....

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'm so glad you found it. My tummy was hurting for you just reading this...I HATE that feeling.

Cindy said...

Oh my! That is not a feeling I like. By the way I had read about them installing something to where the lights come on with movement, kind of cool!

Amee Jones said...

That is hilarous! Not the losing the wallet, but the cleaning of the gym. Way to go crabtree.

Diane Melvin said...

I hate losing important stuff. You start running through all the places you are going to have to call and what not. Hate it. I also have to say that if I was walking into a gym like that and lights starting coming on all by themselves I would have screamed and then had to change my britches!! How freaky. I didn't know they made lights that come on like that

Corin said...

Don't you love living in a community where you can lose your wallet in a public place and magically find it there waiting for you unharmed.

Anonymous said...

oh my!! i'm so glad you found it! mine has been missing for weeks! the majority of it's contents were on my living room floor but the wallet, drivers license, insurance card and a couple cc are still missing. can't figure out how it's not ANYWHERE in this house, but the majority of it's contents are! GEESH! KIDS!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my!! i'm so glad you found it! mine has been missing for weeks! the majority of it's contents were on my living room floor but the wallet, drivers license, insurance card and a couple cc are still missing. can't figure out how it's not ANYWHERE in this house, but the majority of it's contents are! GEESH! KIDS!!!!

Andrea Frederick said...

i would have liked to be with you as the lights started coming on....that would have been hilarious. i wondered why you guys were running late this morning...now i know. i'm needing a girls night~badly! let me know when you're free!

Anonymous said...

I can totally sympathize with you except it's always Chad's wallet or key or etc. we are looking for. I am with Jenn, my tummy had the butterflies just reading it. Glad you found it. Laurie

Anonymous said...

I would have SCREAMED when those lights came on.. That is like what you see in the movies only I was thinking SCARRY movies!!!! I am soo glad you found it. See there is a god!
Hugs~Amy Kelley

Anita J. said...

Whew! So glad you found it. We 'lost' a wallet two weeks ago and I spent most of the day in a panic canceling this and reordering that...and then I finally stopped all that and cleaned the bathroom, and there it was with the bath toys. :) We were glad no one was out on the town with it, but I really wish I had cleaned the bathroom FIRST that day!