.....that once you get a dog fixed (female) that you can't put them in with a male dog b/c if they are in heat they could still get tied up and tear the female up?
i didn't know this.
never really thought about it though.
it does make sense.
happy hump day! (no pun intended!)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
interesting fact....
men are such pains in the whoo hoo!
i should have claified that a little more.... they can't be in with them for 2 weeks. once they get healed they are fine.
No, I can't say that had crossed my mind. Thanks for the info! It made me laugh, and I don't even know why.
good thing all i have is male dogs!!! lol
I agree with Amee, it made me chuckle and I don't know what's so funny about it! :)
Post a Comment