grandma teresa and braylon working very hardWednesday, February 11, 2009
traditions
every year grandma teresa wants to help the boys make their valentine's day boxes. this year braxton made a football field. he came up with the idea all by himself and did it all by himself. it turned out great!! he is hoping it will win the contest at school. he is afraid that other kids will have their parents do theirs for them so they will be better than his and his won't win. i told him if that happens at least he knows he did his by himself. bronson did a basketball court. i helped him out a little bit. i drew the lines in pencil and then he had to trace over them. he did a great job too. braylon's box is a mouse. grandma teresa did it. braylon doesn't really care yet. i took a picture of braxton with his box, but it didn't register on my camera. my battery was going dead and it didn't save, so i will have to take another one. i did get one of just the box though.
grandma teresa and braylon working very hard
grandma teresa and braylon working very hard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Yes they did do a very good job. Rachel has been worried about her V-Box too.....will it be good enough. She has actually malfunctioned while working on it. She is close to being done. She has come up with the ideas for it and with a little help on how to do certain things, she has done a good job. It is funny how this contest is making them worry that their's will not be good enough.....hopefully the judges can see who has done the majority of their box and whose boxes are mostly done by the parents!
What a great tradition. I use to love making my Valentine's Day box for school. I'm looking forward to getting to do that with Levi. Braxton's box looks great. And what a creative idea. I hope he does well in the contest.
Awesome...I wish Colby could have made one at home too....oh well, next year!
I just love those kind of traditions! They would all get a vote from me! :)
I think they look great! :) And who cares what the competition says--just enjoy the candy! :)
Traditions are nice. The boxes are really good. I have seen them.
Wow, great boxes!! My kids just did theirs, too. I'll have to get some pics up! Fun!!
Those boxes are adorable and so creative!! I'm very impressed!
Post a Comment