Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 things......

Ok, i have been tagged by Erin and I have been working on my list in my head for the last couple of days. I would think of something and say oh, yeah i can put that on my list. So here I am to do that list and for the love of me, I can't remember them! So frustrating!!! So here it goes.....

1. I have been "in love" with 3 different guys.
2. I once drank 6+ Mt Dews on a road trip. I couldn't drink Mt. Dew for a long time after that.
3. I quit drinking pop over a year ago. I will try to drink Dr. Pepper (i used to drink one a day before I quit drinking pop) every once in awhile and I can't stand it. So when I need a pop fix, I take a sip of Mt. Dew. and it fixes my fix, go figure!
4. I got pregnant before Jared and I got married. We had only been dating for ummm, 4 months.
5. Had I not gotten pregnant I doubt Jared and I would still be together. Most people didn't give us 6 months and we are going on 11 years of marriage.
6. When I delivered Bronson and they told me he was a boy, I cried! I wanted a girl so bad.
7. I wanted 4 kids. Jared wanted 1. So we compromised with 3. Go ME!
8. I talk to my mom every day! Even when I didn't live here I would call her every day. I can't imagine going a day without talking to her.
9. My mom and dad would take me on a family vacation EVERY year. I want to do this for my kids.
10. I want to go to Hawaii, Mexico and on a cruise before I die. I may be marking 2 of these off of my list soon:)
11. I was sent to the principals office 2 times during my school days. Once in 8th grade for kissing in the hallway. Second time was during my senior year. We were making fun of a guy on the opposing basketball team. He wasn't wearing a cup and so his little thing would bounce up and down everytime he would run. So when he was at the free throw line shooting, we yelled "he's over the line, he's over the line!" oops:)
12. My first kiss was at a 7th grade dance. We had a contest who could kiss their boyfriend the most. I don't remember who won, must not have been me.
13. I have a soft spot for people that don't have much. I just want to give and give to them.
14. My biggest fear is losing my kids. I have cried many of times just looking at them sleeping and thinking that is what they would look like in a coffin. Morbid, I know!
15. I am a picture taking machine. I am all about taking pictures but when it goes to putting them in albums, i hate it! I don't like to buy albums. I do have all of them in order by month and year though. So when I go to put them in the albums I will put them in their by date.
16. I love for my house to be clean. I used to be a lot worse than I am now. Now I just don't have the time to clean it like I like to.
17. I love to have parties for all different holidays for adults! But, when it comes time for me to have a party for my kids birthday, I am not good about doing it.
18. I once won over $5000 at a casino. I think I could have been addicted to gambling very easily. After I won that money I probably haven't been gambling a half dozen times.
19. I often wonder where I would be at had I went to college.
20. If I ever get voted out of my job I would like to go to school to be an accountant.
21. Jared and I got married at the Precious Moments hotel in Carthage, Missouri. It was a great day! The only thing I regret is that my grandparents weren't there to witness it.
22. My dad is the greatest! He has a very special bond with my kids. Sometimes I am jealous of the relationship he has with them, but wouldn't change any of it.
23. I hate to shop! I will go every now and then. I think shoes and purses are overrated!
24. I think making a bed is for the birds. What is the point? You are just going to get back in it again and mess it all up again. I do like for my bed to made when I am having company though.
25. I have an obsession with making sure I have nothing in my teeth. After every time I eat I will look in the mirror to check my teeth. I am kind of like those people that after they eat they have to put more lip gloss/stick on or check their makeup in the mirror.

Whew, that wasn't too hard. I think I could probably do another 25:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! No wonder Andrea loves you so much! I didn't know she had such a scandalous friend! You go girl! Kristina

Angela said...

I did this same thing last night! Harder than I thought though!
#4 ME too! My family was oh so proud!! #8 ME too!! EVERYDAY!! #16 Same here but it is impossible to keep up nowadays!! and #19 I went to college but wonder where I would be if I actually FINISHED!!

Andrea Frederick said...

#5...I totally agree with. God sure had a plan!
#9....is a great tradition.
#11...never went to the office...I was such a good girl.
#15...me too!
#17...we're total opposites, that's why we make such a good team.
#23...thanks for going shopping with me even though you hate it!

Corin said...

I use to want to get married in the precious moments chapel. To late now I guess. I went to the office on the first day of kindergarten for fighting with Jerry Aldridge. It was fist think in the morning to. Way to start my school career.

Amy W said...

Hey! My parents live in Southwest MO and I have driven by the chapel sign on the highway so many times, but I've never been. Isn't it amazing how relationships work out? :)

Shonya said...

Bree, this cracked me up! I think I might be getting tired. . .the thought of you imagining your kids in a coffin was weird but funny to me. I think I should go to bed. . .I got sent to the principal's office in K b/c a little boy lifted my dress to look at my underwear and I hit him with a jump rope! LOL Oh, and you know, I went to college and look at what I've done with it!

It was fun to do this, wasn't it?! I'm such a dork, I really thought it was fun and could TOTALLY do another 25. In fact, since I finished mine the other day, I keep thinking 'oh, I should have said THIS instead!' :) Missed ya tonight!