Friday, July 9, 2010

Birthday

Happy 7th birthday to my FAVORITE middle boy, Bronson Lee!

I can not believe that he is already 7. Where does the time go???

I have pics from his birthday party that we had on Wed night, but have not had time to even look at blogs, let alone... BLOG.

We are going camping this weekend in Macon with the Frederick's. I can't wait to sit down, relax and unwind. I am so looking forward to hanging with some of our best friends and watching the kids play.

Have a great weekend and hopefully I can get some pictures posted soon.

2 comments:

Shonya said...

Giggle--wow, Andrea has a lot of power to make you blog. :) Happy birthday to Bronson. . .I guess--I would like to boycott the idea of him being seven already, but I suppose that's not very nice! :)

Corin said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! Hope everyone has fun camping.