I am so excited about this awesome deal we got. Had we had to buy this all brand new it would have cost us around $1500. I am positive that we will get lots of good use out of it and I am sure a lot of our friends will too.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Batting Cage
Jared has been thinking about building a baseball field in the pasture behind our house. Someone called us to tell us about a batting cage that was for sale in the paper. By the time we got the people called they had already sold it. Then one day Jared was chit chatting with someone and mentioned he was looking for a batting cage. Lo and behold this guy had one he wanted to get rid of. He had the netting that was 75' long, 13' wide and 10' high, an almost new awesome pitching machine, a bucket of the balls and a screen thing you stand behind so you don't get hit when they hit the ball, all for $300!!!!!! We were so excited about this deal that we stopped and got it all the next day. We still have to get the screen. Jared had some help from one of his friends Brad, Braylon and myself getting this bad boy up. After getting it up and together, Bronson was our first batter!
I am so excited about this awesome deal we got. Had we had to buy this all brand new it would have cost us around $1500. I am positive that we will get lots of good use out of it and I am sure a lot of our friends will too.



I am so excited about this awesome deal we got. Had we had to buy this all brand new it would have cost us around $1500. I am positive that we will get lots of good use out of it and I am sure a lot of our friends will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great posts, Bree!!! What a great group of boys you have! That batting cage does look like fun!! And the post about Braylon and you.... so cute!!
yay for good deals!
awesome deal!
Post a Comment