All of my boys have been dying to get mohawks. I am going to just let them do it and be done with it.
What's the bid deal anyway? It's just hair, it will grow back!
So the other night I was messing around and gave Braylon a Mohawk, Hohawk as he calls it. He LOVED it!!!
As we were going to bed he told me that he wanted me to give him a Mohawk in the morning before we left. So when morning came, I told him if he didn't get out of bed he wasn't getting a Mohawk. He was up and at 'em very quickly.
Let me tell you, I have boys, like you didn't already know that, but seriously I never get the opportunity to actually do one of my kids hair. Unless you call doing their hair when you spit on your hand and pet them so those stray hairs won't stick up anymore. So I was really excited to do his hair.
We used gel, hairspray and the blow dryer! I think it turned out rather cute. He has had several of them since then and has had several compliments on it. Maybe this will satisfy him and we won't have to actually cut his hair in a Mohawk.




3 comments:
That's so funny! Maybe one of your boys will be into hair:)
Too cute!
How fun! Need to borrow some hair ornaments?? I have tons! giggle
Seriously, I love that you make no big deal about it--I'm with you, it's just hair!
Post a Comment