Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Braylon's Ready!

The boys have been super jealous of us going on our trip. So I have been telling them that if Jared loves the cruise that we will go in a couple of years so all of us can go. So on Sunday Braylon wanted to go hunting with his dad so I told him to get dressed and I would go meet his dad so he could go hunting. 30 minutes later he was still not dressed. I finally went in to help him and he didn't want to wear the camo pants I got out for him. He wanted jeans! Well there were no jeans in his drawers. I thought this was weird considering he has like 10 pairs and I knew the laundry was caught up for the most part. So when I went looking and got back in his room there he was putting on his jeans. I said "where did you find those?" and his repsonse was "in my suitcase!" He had packed his suitcase one night last week. I asked him why he had his suitcase packed and he responded with "I wanted my clothes ready so if Daddy likes the cruise, we can go." Poor little guy doesn't understand that it is a long time away! He had 5 pairs of jeans packed, some socks and underwear and his swimming trunks. No wonder I couldn't find any of his jeans!



Crazy kid~!~

5 comments:

Corin said...

Cute!! He's going to be so disappointed to have to wait.

Andrea Frederick said...

That is so funny, maybe he can pack for a mini-vacation. Poor kid:(.

michelle stratton said...

So sweet!! Just think how excited he will be when you get back and he looks at all the fun pictures!!

Shonya said...

that is TOO funny! Poor guy! The least you could do is stick him in a suitcase and sneak him along! :)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

tell him to pack for grandmas! he cracks me up!!