Monday, November 23, 2009

My Beautiful Tree

So,

I finally got what I wanted.

A huge Christmas tree

Like 9 1/2 feet tall Christmas tree

It was a lot of work putting it up

Like hours and hours of work

Shaping

Putting lights on it (after a late night trip to walmart to get more)

Like 3000 lights

Standing on a ladder to put the bow on top

Adding lots and lots of ornaments (after another trip to walmart)

Like 118 to be exact

Plus icicle looking ones too

Then walking around and around it to make sure it was just

PERFECT!

And it is
J.U.S.T. P.E.R.F.E.C.T.



So if you are out and about

drive by and look for the big GLOW

and you will see my

huge,

beautiful,

just perfect,

chocolate brown,

sage green,

and gold,

Christmas tree!!!

p.s. the picture doesn't do it justice, so you should really just stop by and look at it in person:)

7 comments:

michelle stratton said...

Your tree looks wonderful!! I am glad your blog strike is over!! ;)

breanna from glimpse said...

LOVE it! it makes your curtains look like mini curtains! LOVE big trees! :)

adb said...

looks great! i LOVE big trees! you have the perfect ceilings for that one! jason said you were in burg a couple of weeks ago--wish i would have been around to meet you!
have a happy thanksgiving!

adb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

So pretty! Looks great!

Andrea Frederick said...

we drove by tonight and saw it...emma said it almost touched the roof! it is gorgeous, glad you got what you wanted!

Corin said...

Love it! I wish we had a place for a huge tree like that. It looks so festive. Hope I get to see it in person sometime.