Exactly 3 months from today we will be in Nassau. Everyday I get more and more excited!
Nothing much has been going on with me. I have been really busy with work and trying to get my calendars done for the fam for xmas. I have them all done and ordered! I am leaving tomorrow to go shopping with my aunts, my mom and my cousin. I am super excited. Kansas City better look out b/c us girls are some kind of dangerous!
I also joined weight watchers almost 3 weeks ago. I lost 7.8 lbs in the first two weeks. It has slowed down this last week though. I really enjoy ww and it isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I can definetly tell that I am losing inches b/c my jeans are looser and I can just tell. That makes me excited. I have 18 more lbs to go to be where I want to be for our cruise. So I have 3 months to get it off. We will see!
The boys are really excited to go deer hunting tomorrow. They have BUCK FEVER! I hate that I am going to be gone if they get a big one. Thank goodness for camera phones:)
So hopefully next week I will have lots of pictures to share. I know I have been terrible about posting, but I have super busy. I promise I will do better:)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Oh and I would like to wish my neice Gabrielle a very Happy Birthday and my cousin Amber a very Happy Birthday too.




3 comments:
How exciting!! I would love to get away....someday!!
And good job with your WW!!! I can't wait to get back again....someday!!
(LOL! I think I need to type up a post and title it "Someday"!!! And have all my little "somedays" listed!! LOL!!)
I wanna go...please? I promise to be good!
I"m excited for you for so many reasons: what a fun trip to look forward to, and congrats on the weight loss. Eighteen pounds in 3 months--you can do it!!!! That's one and a half pounds per week! Keep up the good work--you're inspiring me! :)
Post a Comment