Halloween brings on some Shaw family traditions. Every year the boys carve lots of pumpkins and then we deliver them to my mom and dad, my two grandma's, jodie york's and we used to take one to jared's grandma and one to our neighbors, but they are all in the nursing home. So here we are cutting, cleaning and carving the pumpkins for everyone. When we deliver them, everyone is super excited to see them.

I couldn't get a good picture of all three of them. In every one of them one of them was "acting" crazy! BOYS!
Every year my babysitter brings all the kids trick or treating around the square and to my office. Here is the group.
AHHH, doesn't this cop look awful cute with his mommy?
Braylon and his partner in crime, Mason.
Ashlyn, Adi and Braylon.
I just LOVE this picture! Can you just see how ornery he is? It is just pouring out:)
I kept fixing his hat, b/c everytime it would fall down, it would make his ear stick out. He could've cared less!
This was Bronson's first year for a class party. And it was my first year of trying to divide my time up between two rooms. That wasn't what I call fun.
1 comment:
Those are some GREAT pictures!!!
Post a Comment