He arrived last week on Friday and the boys couldn't quite understand it all. I read them the book and they asked lots and lots of questions. They couldn't understand how he could fly, why he couldn't talk to us and how he got here......
They decided to name him Alvin! Braylon came up with the name. So we registered his name and printed out our certificate of ownership and he is ours forever!!
So meet ALVIN!
Bronson jumped out of bed Saturday and Sunday at 7 to try and find him. I was so excited to get Alvin but wasn't excited to have Bronson waking me up that early to see if I knew where he was.
Hopefully having Alvin around will help with some of our behavior issues and all!
I am so excited to be starting this new tradition in our family.




2 comments:
i'm excited for you too...
now if he could only blend 3 letter words, he would be perfect:)!
Looks fun. I would forget to move him. Hope he keeps those boys in line.
Post a Comment