Just Kidding. I had you there for a second didn't I? HeHe. I just wanted to be one of those people you curse at for a minute. Hope your sanity stay's intact.
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
4 comments:
Hey could you plan for your kids and Colby and Emma to play in Novinger. Preferably on the same day so I can go watch. Okay Thanks
Just Kidding. I had you there for a second didn't I? HeHe. I just wanted to be one of those people you curse at for a minute. Hope your sanity stay's intact.
Oh Corin~ you're so funny! Hang in there, it'll be fine in a couple of weeks...b/c no more planning, just doing!
and deep breath!! there's no one more organized than you (except maybe me!:) you'll handle it well but I will pray for your sanity!!
Post a Comment