YEP, that is a puddle of PEE!! i was getting gas last night and when i turn to look at what the kids are doing, braylon is out of the van peeing right by the pumps! when a boys gotta go, they gotta go! so once i got him back into his seat i had to take a picture of him. he was hiding his face b/c he thought he was in trouble. sorry for the sun on his face.







28 comments:
LOL...something that I don't have to deal with with girls...BUT I like the convenience!
Oh, that is just SO boy!
LOL!!! That is sooo funny!!!!!!!
HA HA! Hey who can get mad when he at least made an effort to get out of the van?! Boys!
Hahahahaha! Oh goodness. Boys will be boys!
Oh and we went to Moorea and Bora Bora...it was incredible!
Oh Lord! LOL I'm dying here. I am also incredibly grateful that I have girls!
He musta had to go reallll bad! At least he took care of business instead of wetting his pants...there's always an up side, right?
Lol that is too funny but i so know the feeling! My boys prefer the bottle though! If we are in the car it is an excellent excuse to pee in a bottle of any kind!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
What a little stinker...I think I write that every week! He sure keeps ya guessing.
Thank you. It did make me smile. Before I even got to the bottom, I was thinking behold my future. These boys they are different creatures aren't they.
My boys haven't tried that one yet, but I won't be surprised when it happens!!
LOL, i'm just jealous because at least a boy CAN do that!
That is hilarious! I love it! Poor little guy will LOVE these pictures when he has a boy of his own. :)
Oh my that is too funny, ya gotta love those boys!
The advantages of being a boy. I love his embarrassment - Oh, Mom!
Thx for visiting my nana cam.
Eli did this with Chad in the McDonald's parking lot while I was in Missouri. Eli told him he had to go and he wasn't kidding. I love that convenience and the modesty. HA
Laurie
That looks like a puddle of pee that I left on my mom's bathroom rug while I was puking at her house last saturday. LOL
Wow....I have all girls, so I don't know anything about this.....but it must be easier than holding a child over the nasty toilet seat in a publlic restroom! Happy ATWT!
Must be in their genes (no pun intended) b/c my husband is always peeing outside... Just cuz you can doesn't mean you should right? Silly boys.
That's hilarious! I wonder if this is in my future....
good thing it's not flammable! ;)
OMGosh!!!!
my 3 yo still isn't potty trained so I would have been happy if he did this, anywhere but in his diaper.
LOL oh my..well he had to go.
at least he got out and peed my brother when younger used to always look for bottles to pee in so he didnt have to get out LOL
oh dear!! lol
poor little guy!
but yea, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!
Oh yeah, I remember after a road trip where my husband introduced our son to peeing outside, suddenly our backyard, the park, etc. all became bathrooms! I had a hard time explaining when it is okay to go outside and when it is not.
I wish I could get my son to be somewhere besides his pull up! I would be happy with beside the van!
Ok, I have to admit that what cracks me up about this is the fact that YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF A PUDDLE OF PEE!!!! :) We were bad enough with scrappin', but seriously, this blogging is turning us into crazy people! :)
Post a Comment