..............that my feet have shrunk! What is up with that. I used to wear a size 8 then I had kids and it went to a 9. Now they have shrunk. I am not sure what size they are b/c I just discovered it today when I put on my shoes. I was talking about it here at work and one of the ladies asked me if my feet got bigger when i was pregnant. "yep, sure did!". She said that after a few years that they will shrink. Geez! I hate buying shoes the way it is! Thanks feet and pregnancy!
..............that the election is 48 days away! Thanks newscasters for that update. Most of you that know me, know that is when my office is the busiest. But for those of you that don't know me..... well, I really don't need someone reminding me every stinking day how many days until the election! Everytime that I turn around I hear them saying it on the news and the radio. Do they honestly think us election folks don't already know that and really don't want to hear it! UGH! I don't get all freaked out about election day but when someone is reminding me every chance they get it kind of makes me wonder if I should be freaking out! Rest assured... I AM NOT GOING TO FREAK OUT!!! My election will go smoothly. For those 1,000's of people that are reminding the world of how many days until election, STICK IT!! I don't want to hear it. The only thing I like about hearing the countdown is that in 50+ days it will OVER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
okay, because i know you're not busy or anything--can you check & see what mike & i's voting status is in schuyler county? do we need to go get our new licenses to vote? (okay, i know we need to do that anyway) or do we just need to come in and see your smiling face? not really sure how that all works...
perhaps you should e-mail me at work (jbeeler@schuyler.k12.mo.us) so i don't have to remember to check your blog comments.
just wondering if Miss Jenn noticed that she put "schuyler" instead of "scotland".....some habits hard to break! :o)
how funny! i didn't even notice myself. and i emailed her:) at the scotland address though. tooo funny.
Post a Comment