That is all I have done today. I think my eyes are going to be crossed before this day ends! I am absolutely exhausted. I am not sure why, but I don't like it. I have been to bed early every night for the past 3 nights and it doesn't seem to be helping. I may be a little stressed which could be why I am tired.
I am normally not a stressful person but I think deep down in my body it is stressed. I don't feel it but I think it is there. I am thinking the stress is b/c in one week I am going to have my hysterectomy. I am not worried about the surgery b/c I have been there and done 3 c-sections and this is going to be just like it but I won't be coming home with a baby. So having this surgery is probably the cause of my stress. Why? because in 41 days it will be the election. I want everything ready and done when I have my surgery. When I leave work for a couple of weeks I want Dolores to have things go smoothly. I trust her completely but I am hoping that I don't forget to do something so she won't have to do it, hoping that I have good instructions on "how to do" things so she won't stress. Then I guess I am stressing b/c just "what if" something would go wrong and my kids would be without a mother. I think that that may be the main cause of my stress. I know it is a slim chance of something happening but you still worry about it. I know all of you would too. So please keep me in your prayers that I get everything done that I want to in the next week and that my surgery and recovery time goes well. Thanks in advance.
Better run. Gotta go mail 17 absentee ballots so people can VOTE! for who? not sure! that is a whole nother subject for a different post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you'll be okay, but i'll be praying, praying nonetheless! thanks for the hug last night...i needed it & i appreciate that you could tell. love ya!
no prob! i know i would have needed the hug:) thanks for the prayers!
Don't worry Baby Girl everything will be fine. You have the love and prayers from a lot of people.
As for the election, you are so good it will be a Breeze. lol
Post a Comment