Well, my first day as a blogger:) I thought what the heck lets see what blogging is all about. So here I am.
I have an ear infection today. It sucks! Hopefully my medicine will start working. I want to feel good for tonight when I go eat at Bogie's with Tiff and Stikie.
It is another day filled with rain. I am so sick of rain that I could puke! I hope Braxton is able to get a baseball practice in tomorrow.
I am pissed off today at a lady I work with. She seems to be able to get under my skin every chance she gets. ONE OF THESE DAYS............... I will have my say. I am tired of being nice so lookout! I know, I know, me having my say. Oh yeah, and it is not Dolores.:)
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment