Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweetness!

Just look at that face! Isn't it just one of the sweetest you have seen?

This little guy is probably the sweetest one out of my bunch of boys.

He is lovey, kind and downright.... SWEET!

Just out of the blue he will say, "mommy, I love you!"

Last night as we were eating supper this is how his little story went....

~ Once upon a time.... there was a special mommy
~ Once upon a time.... there was some best brothers... braxton and bronson
~ Once upon a time.... there was some good grandma's... grandma teresa, grandma margie, grandma dianna
~ Once upon a time.... there was some best grandpa's.... da, grampsie
~ Once upon a time.... there was a special friend... daddy

Now, don't tell me that isn't the sweetest thing you have heard in a long time.

Just wanted to brag about my little sweet man and have this to look back on someday when he is making me angry.

1 comment:

Shonya said...

making you angry?! I refuse to believe it! :)
Yes, indeed, he is a cutie, and I love that sweetness factor!!