Tuesday, February 23, 2010

look what we bought!

Yep, a recliner! Jared went to sit in our recliner Sunday night after our nap and somehow it had gotten broken? not quite sure what happened, but it did! Jared was ready to go LAST.NIGHT to get one picked out. I wanted a little color and he wanted heat.... so we both got what we wanted plus a little extra.... a massager:)

5 comments:

Corin said...

I know where I'm sitting next time I come to your house.

Andrea Frederick said...

can't wait to see how it looks in your living room...love the heat idea!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

lucky duck!

michelle stratton said...

Wowza!! So do all these options require it to be plugged into the wall? Just curious....(did I just make myself sound dumb?!) :)

Is it the exact one shown above? If so I LOVE the color!! Looks cozy!!

I know what I want for Christmas next year!!

Shonya said...

HOW FUN!!! Congrats (and I can just imagine the fights regarding who gets to sit in it--maybe you should have bought two! lol)