I have been tagged by Hayley at Love Little Things!
Here is my daily "beauty" regime (and yes they are pretty much in the order that I use them. I am kind of weird about order:))
I use Dove soap on my face every morning
.jpg)
I use Thermasilk shampoo, the volumizing kind b/c my hair is so fine and flat!
.jpg)
My great hair lady has me using this Redken Hair cleansing shampoo a few times a week
.jpg)
I wash the ole bod with my Bath and Body Sweet pea or I get the Suave kind at Wal-mart
.jpg)
Before I blow dry my hair I put this Redken Rootful in to try and help with the flatness
.jpg)
I just started using Kenra hairspray. I went from Big Sexy Hair to this. I love this one!
.jpg)
This one is out of order... yikes, kind of freaking me out! Anyway, I use Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover when I get out of the shower to get that extra eye stuff off that Dove doesn't get off.
.jpg)
Mary Kay Toner, this is to help with my oilyness, but for some reason I am still having trouble.
.jpg)
Mary Kay eyeliner, Black
.jpg)
Mary Kay eyesicles, Island Bronze

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, Blk
.jpg)
A little bath and body sweet pea to make me smell delicious
.jpg)
Degree deodorant to make the pits not stink
.jpg)
I use a variety of lotions. Whatever I can find. I use lotion on the whole body, everyday! I am thinking the Bath and Body that I have been using is a lot better and is helping with my dry skin!
.jpg)
I just bought this Abercrombie perfume. I switch between it and the Cool Water that I have used all my life.
.jpg)
There you have it folks! Now you know what makes me so Beautiful, or not so beautiful:) I am going to tag................................... Andrea @ Box of Chocolates and Shonya @ Learning How Much I Didn't know




12 comments:
ha, ha, you're joking, right?! :) Am I supposed to do what I do on an AVERAGE day or if something special is going on?! giggle You should see me right now! LOL
What a neat idea...I'll get on that....
What's up with the deleted comments? Somebody talking dirty to you Bree?
What's up with the deleted comments? Somebody talking dirty to you Bree?
that stinkn' andrea:) she didn't think that it was posting so she kept doing it:)
Post a Comment