skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Excitement
So, I get this phone call today from Andrea and she is so excited! Why? Because she bought me these really cool plates for my kitchen! She told me that she was really excited to give me my birthday present and to call her when I got home so she could bring it over to me. And she also told me that if I didn't like it to not tell her b/c it would make her cry!!! First off, I would never, ever tell anyone that I didn't like a present b/c that is just rude and 2nd off, I REALLY DO LOVE THEM:)
Don't you???
I'm have been talking with Andrea about repainting my kitchen, dining room, hallway and laundry room for the past year. So now I have something to base it off of and totally redo:)
Well, just wanted you to be able to share in my excitement with me.
3 comments:
I'm glad you have a short name so I could afford to do them! If I ever do it for Corin, I'll have to make installments:) Does Jared like them? Yay for new assessories for you house!
I love them!!!! Can't wait to see them up.
Andrea- I would also need a bigger kitchne to hang them in or they would go all the way around the room.
love them!
Post a Comment