Tuesday, February 9, 2010

103 Pounds of nothing but stuff!

Well, the time is almost here! We are leaving at 4:30 tomorrow morning for Kansas City! Our flight leaves at 10:55.

I have all our suitcases packed, except for the last minutes items. I thought I better get them weighed in, so I wouldn't have to pay any extra. So here are the finals.....

Suitcase #1: 38.4 pounds






Suitcase #2: 23.4 pounds





Suitcase #3: 18.8 pounds





Suitcase #4: 22.4 pounds


Suitcases #3 and 4 could be combined, but I want to make sure and have a suitcase for nothing but souvenirs on the way home. so they are packed "lightly".

Last night I got all of the kids stuff packed for their overnight stays at Grandma and Grampsie's, Grandma and Da's and Uncle Yancey's. I delivered all of their bags this morning.

I got us checked in and our boarding passes printed about 25 minutes ago. So we are ready to board the plane.

I still have a few last minute things to do but nothing major! I am getting soooooo excited that I can't keep from smiling today.

Keep us in your prayers for safe travels and pray that Jared takes the news very well that he will not be wearing his "lace up" boots! Also, pray for sanity for the grandparents and Uncle Yancey! Please also pray that my kids are well behaved and are safe in whatever and wherever they go.

I will miss you guys! See ya next week!!!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

you will miss us...yeah right! have a great time!

Shonya said...

Phew, the thought of packing all that is exhausting. . .but I'm sure it will be worth it! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you are having a great time!!! I'm very jelous you are away from this cold snowy weather.