What a great night tonight was!!!
First we had our first Awana Christmas Program. The kids did great. (pictures to come soon)
Then Jared went coon hunting so the boys and I headed home for some mommy/son time.
We watched The Christmas Shoes and I cried like a baby.
Then the boys wanted to know if they could open "just" ONE present. So.... I let them. They opened the one that was for all of them, a dvd player for the van.
Then they were so excited that it was still snowing and that it was all over the ground that they wanted to go out and play in it.
I looked at the clock and it was after 10:00, on a school night.
I thought "what the heck?" we only live once.
So I yelled "get your stuff on, we are going out to play in the snow!"
They couldn't believe it!!!!
So we all ran around and yelled and laughed, we made snow angels and they tackled me and we laughed until we cried.
They kept saying..... "this is so much fun"! even after we came in I heard them say how much fun it was!
AND it was so much fun!! I am so glad that we did it.
I hope it is something they remember forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
you are such a fun mom!
Annette
Ahh... Memories.
Love their faces!! Priceless!!
finally a post! and what a fun one! way to be in the christmas spirit...hope your little angels weren't too sleepy today but if they were it was still probably worth it!
what great fun!
I already said it on FB, but I'll say it again--good job Mom!!! :)
Post a Comment